As of February 1st, Vietnam is now offering online E-Visas for the first time ever. Before the only downside to visiting this incredible country was the lengthy bureaucratic process to apply for and receive a tourist visa. So now, there’s literally no downside. Travel to Vietnam. Right now.
Citizens from 40 countries will now be able to apply for visas by themselves online, settle payment online, receive the visa via email, and print it out for immigration so they can go directly to the customs officers upon arrival, where they will get the entry stamp.
In case you’re not convinced, here’s just a few of the things you can see once you’re there:
- UNESCO World Heritage Site Halong Bay
- The sand dunes of Mui Ne
- The postcard-perfect beaches of Nha Trang
- The vibrant and mysterious Mekong Delta
- The elegant urban decay of Hanoi
- The world’s largest cave system in Phong Na
- The ancient citadel of Hue
- The rice terraces of Sapa
Vietnam is one of the most naturally beautiful, historically fascinating, and culturally rich countries in the world, without the crowds of Thailand and all the charm of vibrant Southeast Asia. So what are you waiting for?
Full list of countries eligible for the new E-Visa:
Czech Republic (Czechia)